23.4.10

my new jewelry project + handmade jewelry store was reactivated !









----------------------------------------------------------------

i have attempted to make handmade pieces for myself since from my college times. i love to make jewelry as it's too fun to create a unique piece with my favorite materials and color which couldn't be found in the big shopping places.

i'm fond of simple jewelry for a long time. as i said from the previous blog post, i always love to match different pieces into a cluster or just wear one single piece. personally, i prefer an everyday necklace which could be gone with my various outfits, a subtle one could always easily become a statement on the look.

in fact, i have opened a little handmade jewelry store -- silent mint at the beginning of this year. since i have busied at my vintage shop in the last few months, i haven't worked much on it. now i have keeping bluesy mod vintage a bit on track so i could spend some times for making things and reactivataing the store.

i'm crazy around to do handmade pieces this week and finally i have got some of my little creative done! i can't wait to share with you guys a part of them here. apart from my vintage shop, i decide to focus on this jewerly store at the same time from now and possibly create a few items from time to time.

besides my store, i have also opened a page in facebook and signed up a twitter. updated news regarding silent mint will be posted there so please feel free to join me if you would like to get some updates of my handmade crafts.

dear all, happy friday and have a lovely weekend ahead!

xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your jewelry!!!!

    In fact, I featured your necklace in my Friday post :)

    xo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cat,

    thanks so much for posting my necklace in your blog. you are so sweet ♥ ~

    xoxo
    pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorsbrazil wide verity of designer Bracelet including Silk Cord Bracelet,Laps Bangle and Two Twisted Fibers Bracelet.
    Silk Cord Bracelet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails