20.4.10

weekly note




--------------------------------------------------------------------- ###

have starting a productive week after i have spent a lovely weekend with my family. thankfully, it was shiny these 2 days and am hoping the sun will be risen every day so could say goodbye to rainy and humid days. (but according to the weather report, it seems will be raining again this coming weekend ... boo ~) 

besides busy around to prepare the vintage goodies for adding into store as usual, i have picked up my little handmade jewelry project lately again. actually, i have getting some inspirations which arouse my creativity. i'm having some new ideas of making the little things ... and i will share with you guys very soon (hopefully i could have them finished in the next few days!)

have a fantastic week guys!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Do share! I make jewelry as well and maybe (If your willing) we can do a little pen-pal trade off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey melissa, sorry for my late response as i just awared you have left me comment here (what's wrong with me :P ~)

    i'm going to share with you all with my little jewelry collection shortly. and SURE!! i'm definitely happy to do a little trade off with you. i can't wait to see your lovely pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails