26.4.10

weekly note






-----------------------------------------------------------------

i have enjoyed a relaxing weekend , just spent times to catch up with my beloved buddies, had a walk under the breezy sunshine abd did my favorite cooking and eating as usual. thanfully, there were no rain at all.

my facebook 24 hours blast sale was end in this afternoon, thank you so much for the great support from my lovely facebook fan customer. it's fun to arrange such blast sale, i'm sure i will do it again later.

and i have created another handmade collection these 2 days - a thin thread bracelet which included dark blue, pastel green and pastel pink. they are listed in store now.  

besides, many vintage lovelies are sitting behind me now. new listings are coming gradually.

so for now ... please have a peek of my new little jewlery creations and part of my vintage store preview first.

have a wonderful and productive week ahead, dear guys.

xoxo


♥ p.s. cat from bride blu did a blog post about my braid necklace last friday. i thanks her so much! you could see it right here. and please visit cat's lovely blog also, i love her blog style too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails