9.2.11

Happy Chinese New Year of Rabbit !



homemade cookies for family and friends




big red pockets from my dearest buddies, Mak's couple - Rebe and Uncle Mak


Happy Chinese New Year! Wish you all healthy, joyful and prosperous year of the rabbit! Hope you all have been well!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately as I'm busy around for examining the feasibility of developing the business for bluesy mod. Fortunately I could take a little break in this Chinese New Year holidays and spend some time with my family, friends and make food! I believe I will still keeping busy in the next couple of months but I'm very exciting to see if I could work something out. Will share with you all later if I could make my dreams come true.

More updates to come soon.

xx
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails