29.11.10

fashion goodies corner will be going to open up soon !

Besides making accessories these days, I will going to open up a fashion goodies corner in my bluesy mod shop very soon. Those of these fashion goodies will include clothing, bags and accessories and they will be listed in my facebook page. Hence, apart from the handmade accessories and vintage items, some stylish good things will be coming soon! As usual, you could still purchase my handiworks and vintage pieces in my etsy shop. Or else, you are very welcome to visit my facebook page to see all the products and shopping info, simply fill in the order form and payment confirmation form accordingly.

I will post more update news here so please stay tuned if you have an interest!

Thank you all!

近來除了弄手作外,我正準備在bluesy mod裡增設一時尚小品角落,當中包括服裝 ﹑各式袋子及服飾配件,它們將於我的 facebook page 列出。因此,除手作品和古著服飾外,一些時尚獨特的貨品將增添至店中! 一如以往,您仍可於我的 etsy shop 選購手作品和古著服飾。此外,歡迎光臨我的 facebook page 選購所有貨品及細閱購物詳情,簡單地按流程填妥訂購表格和付款確認表即可。

我會在這裡貼出最新訊息的,有興趣的朋友們請密切留意!

謝謝各位 ~


3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails