30.9.10

stitching ... weaving / 縫 ... 織織



---
Beside those valued Western customers and readers I always have, it is so thankful that I have started to gain some more Chinese customers and readers lately. I'm planning to start doing the bilingual writing (Chinese and English) as well as Chinese writing for part of the blog posts from now, so some of you could have one more reading language option. Unfortunately, I'm totally a dull one who type in Chinese so slow though I was a Chinese Language and Literature graduate ... shame. I hope "practices make perfect" and my Chinese  typing tempo could be speeded up soon.

These days I'm mostly making the necklaces and bracelets with stitching and weaving. New stuffs will be in shop by end of this week or no later then next week. Come to have a peak if you have an interest.

For those Hong Kong pretties, have a lovely National Day holiday and long weekend ahead!

---
近來,除了有著一直支持敝店與網誌的外國客人和讀者外,很高興地我開始多了一些中國人的貴客和讀者! 為了給各位多一種語言選擇,我計劃開始為部份文章作雙語或純中文寫作。然而,對於中文輸入法我是極其遲鈍的 (雖然在下畢業於中文系 ... ) 希望"practices make perfect" ,好讓我的中文打字神速起來吧!

這陣子,我正在製作新的項鍊和手鍊,主要是縫縫織織......新手作將於這星期或下週內上架。有興趣的請過來參觀一下。

香港的朋友們,國慶假期快樂,have a lovely  long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. your work is remarkable, i visited your shop, congratulations, wish i knew how to bead too or knit..visit my blog if you want

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails